Tiffany Talamantez provides her clients with attentive and thorough representation during every stage of the criminal justice system in both state and federal court. She handles all type of criminal cases including misdemeanor and felony offenses, trials, direct appeals and post-conviction writs. Tiffany began her career in Dallas, Texas where she practiced as a private criminal defense attorney for five years before joining The Law Office of Kevin B. Ross, P.C., opening the firm’s second office in Austin, Texas.
Tiffany has won acquittals in state and federal court and successfully overturned convictions and sentences in state and federal court. She has been recognized as a top attorney by her peers and was selected as a Texas Super Lawyer “Rising Star” in 2018. Tiffany was also featured as Texas Lawyer Magazine’s “Litigator of the Week” in January 2018 and selected as “The One to Watch” by the Dallas Association of Young Lawyers in 2017. She served as Chair of the Criminal Law Section of the Dallas Bar Association and is active in her community.
Tiffany understands how overwhelming and frustrating the criminal justice system can be and she works diligently to achieve a favorable result for every client no matter the size of the case. It’s Tiffany’s goal to have a positive impact on her clients by advocating, educating and preparing.
Tiffany graduated from the University of Texas and is a proud Longhorn who is very happy to be serving her hometown of Austin, Texas and the surrounding areas. She obtained her J.D. from Southern Methodist University in Dallas. During law school, Tiffany clerked for two district attorney’s office, a federal magistrate judge and the U.S. attorney’s office.
- University of Texas
- Bachelor of Arts
- Southern Methodist University
- State of Texas
- Northern District of Texas
- Western District of Texas
- Eastern District of Texas
- 5th Circuit Court of Appeals
Organizations and Recognitions
- Dallas Bar Association
- 2018 Criminal Law Section Chair
- 2017 Criminal Law Section Vice Chair
- 2016 Criminal Law Section Treasurer
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- 2014 Leadership Class Member
- 2015-2018 Equal Access to Justice Co-Chair
- April 2017 DAYL “The One to Watch”
- Austin Bar Association
- Austin Young Lawyer’s Association
- Texas Super Lawyers – Rising Star 2018 & 2019
- Top Women Attorney’s in Texas – January 2019
- Texas Lawyer feature in “Litigator of the Week” January 2018